Should I Hire an Agency for My Financial Services Marketing (Part 1)
Busy banks, credit unions, and financial services teams do much of their marketing in-house or through corporate directives. Hiring an agency for all, or some, of the marketing strategy or tasks, is a conversation that often takes place.
Should you hire an agency?
In part one of this series, we explore the answer YES.
6 Reasons Why I Should Hire an Agency for My Financial Services Marketing
If the answer is yes, then why is an agency right for you? There are things to consider when you are in the financial services industry.
1. Consider costs of hiring staff v. an agency. You may find the agency is a better value.
2. There is less of a chance of turnover and having to maintain a learning curve when you use an agency. One of the things an agency can bring to the table is continuity.
3. Agencies often come with a team to support your goals. Hiring in-house might mean you have just one person to do it all.
4. An agency can provide access to new tools or technology that your organization may not be able to afford on your own.
5. Staying on top of all of the advertising options and marketing trends is difficult for one person or even small departments. Today’s marketers need a variety of skills including graphic design, video production, copywriting, email marketing, ad buying, and even web design. Agencies bring a range of skills.
6. According to Accenture’s “Turbulence for the CMO” report, CMOs are turning to a large mix of agency partners and marketing service providers, outsourcing “between 45% and 75% of marketing activities.”
And finally, an agency can bring experience and a new perspective to your current marketing strategy. Hiring an agency just might be the right decision to take your marketing efforts to the next level.